Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice, thanks for the info. Used you're services few times before, very professional & smart operation.
Kinda ironic really about the 42/90/91/92 routes really as they were D&G work originally!

Hopefully high peak will do well with the P1 & 19.

Also I'd like to echo the comments made by people above. Wish all the best for the GHA drivers, very friendly & helpful enthusiast friendly bunch of folks.
(14/07/2016 16:34)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]Arriva are taking on the DB1 and DB2 routes from tomorrow.

Where did that come from
(14/07/2016 16:51)33109 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, thanks for the info. Used you're services few times before, very professional & smart operation.

Thank you
The H Man, thank yaselves. You run a decent bus service, on another note it seems high peak have accidentally put the P1 timetable link twice on their website as both link to it & 1 should be for the 19.

Seems cheshire east are on top of stuff mainly, just the sun 130 to cover. Plus good seeing all the operators clubbing together to cover routes although some are basically arch rivals.
(14/07/2016 17:01)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Here Andy

https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/north-west/L...e-trading/

Cheers mate..surprised its not doing full mold route..people in Hope etc no bus as no 40 running either afaik
(14/07/2016 17:20)33109 Wrote: [ -> ]The H Man, thank yaselves. You run a decent bus service, on another note it seems high peak have accidentally put the P1 timetable link twice on their website as both link to it & 1 should be for the 19.

Seems cheshire east are on top of stuff mainly, just the sun 130 to cover. Plus good seeing all the operators clubbing together to cover routes although some are basically arch rivals.

Cheshire east have done well but unless I've missed something, they still have quite a few routes to cover (including the 88 which could be harder to cover (4bus).

87,27, 200, 88 & Sunday 130
Optare Solo YK05 CBX has just passed me on the main road in Flint, are Arriva going to use it or is something else going on?
Reference URL's