Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GHA's 46 now seems to be on Traveline, and it's quite interesting.
It is another 'run a few minutes earlier' job.
Curiously it will call at Dallam on the way to Gemini, which will no doubt get them a couple more passengers than they otherwise would have ... though they probably still can't expect too many, given the frequency of the service.

0715 0925 1225 Northwich
0805 1015 1315 Warrington
------- 1035 1335 Gemini
The first one is every Monday to Friday; the last two trips are schooldays only.

1037 1337 ------- Gemini
1057 1357 1835 Warrington
1146 1446 1925 Northwich
The first two trips are schooldays only; the last one is every Monday to Friday.
The revised GHA 45 service is showing as leaving Northwich 1 minute ahead of Network Warrington's 46, 3 minutes ahead at Comberbach and exactly the same time at Stretton and Stockton Heath. I'm really surprised the TC accepted GHA's variation request for the 45 as I thought two similar services within 5 minutes of each other can't usually happen.
(02/12/2015 15:58)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]The revised GHA 45 service is showing as leaving Northwich 1 minute ahead of Network Warrington's 46, 3 minutes ahead at Comberbach and exactly the same time at Stretton and Stockton Heath. I'm really surprised the TC accepted GHA's variation request for the 45 as I thought two similar services within 5 minutes of each other can't usually happen.

I'm not sure about the 45 as there appear to be 2 different timetables on Traveline.
There's a combined one for Network Warrington and GHA, and a different one just involving GHA; they both show different times.

I'm also a bit confused about the 16(A).
I think that what Traveline has down as 'Warrington Borough Transport' is actually GHA and what they have down as 'Network Warrington' is Network Warrington.
First i have heard about this Service but has apparently been running since November

PG1073209/138 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: NEW BRIGHTON
Finish Point: WREXHAM BUS STATION
Via:
Service Number: 47F
Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
Effective Date: 03-NOV-2015
Other Details: TUESDAY ONLY (NOT PUBLIC HOLIDAY)
(05/12/2015 00:52)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]First i have heard about this Service but has apparently been running since November

PG1073209/138 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: NEW BRIGHTON
Finish Point: WREXHAM BUS STATION
Via:
Service Number: 47F
Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
Effective Date: 03-NOV-2015
Other Details: TUESDAY ONLY (NOT PUBLIC HOLIDAY)

https://www.wrexham.gov.uk/assets/pdfs/b...exibus.pdf

There is the timetable
(05/12/2015 01:25)E208 WBG Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.wrexham.gov.uk/assets/pdfs/b...exibus.pdf

There is the timetable

Thanks
Anyone know what their new decker is at macc, a blue yellow P reg olympian by the looks of it used for the school contracts??????
(07/12/2015 10:43)33109 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know what their new decker is at macc, a blue yellow P reg olympian by the looks of it used for the school contracts??????

Is it the ex Bryn Melyn Volvo Olympian - P604 CAY

It's the only decker I can think would fit that discription
Aye that's the fella! Looks in bloody good nick too for its age.
Confirmed details of the 16/16A/45/46:
http://www.ghacoaches.co.uk/changes-to-s...mber-2015/
From the numbers above each journey, it might look like all journeys on the 16(A) are to be numbered 16, but I think that this is a mistake and half of them should say '16A' as the 16A is definitely mentioned in the timetable and has a distinct route.

I love this line!
"GHA Coaches operate the newest buses in Warrington and unlike some of our competitors we charge sensible fares!"
Reference URL's