Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, the auction is for a picture of K130 DAO not the actual bus
(30/08/2016 17:07)DK09 GXY Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the auction is for a picture of K130 DAO not the actual bus

Ah I thought you meant the link was to a picture instead of ebay
(30/08/2016 15:25)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]Already posted further up the thread but they can't start them as they haven't received approval from the TC to run the services.
Two weeks after the contracts awarded and no sign of anything happening, I'm sure the people who have been without a bus for nearly 7 weeks are bit fed up by now.

Also: Looks like a number of the deckers have gone for scrap; H767 EKJ, L602 NOS, K130 DAO and K131 DAO are pictured here with a comment from the photographer saying they are being scrapped: https://www.flickr.com/photos/95289374@N04/28716991534/
(30/08/2016 19:20)Dentonian Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of questions:
Does this apply to any services (including new, commercial ops)? And remind me; which directors are involved and may be barred from setting up a new company and registering new services?

ta

Brothers Gareth and Arwyn Lloyd Davies are the directors
Its still saying GHA Buses Limited and GHA Buses Chester are both still active. Also says GHA Buses Limited went into administration in 2004 https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk

Unsure if it would be any use to anyone
(30/08/2016 19:20)Dentonian Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of questions:
Does this apply to any services (including new, commercial ops)? And remind me; which directors are involved and may be barred from setting up a new company and registering new services?

ta

I don't think the directors are or will be barred from setting up a new company. GHA was a limited company so the debts are against the company not the directors - thier financial standing will remain unblemished.
The company was forced to cease due to HMRC clicking there fingers.

The only reason I can there being any delay with VOSA is that this new company is using a licence that is associated with GHA. As far as we know the debt hasn't yet been cleared so it may be an issue with financial standing etc.
One of the Flintshire 09-plate SP1/SP2 Versas just passed me in Flint, anyone know where it's going?
D&G are cancelling Beartown services from 24th October so someone else has got the new 5 year contract for those. It isn't clear if they are keeping the 6E services or not as they've cancelled that registration but revised the number 12 registration from the same date so they might have merged the two routes in to one.
Have they lost them or are they just covering themselves?
The second on-line sale will start shortly. Bids will close on the morning of 22nd September and there will be a viewing day at Ruabon on 20th September. Details of the sale will be made available at the end of this week but I have updated my table of disposals with as much information as I have at the moment of the vehicles known to be included with their lot numbers. I will further update this when the full catalogue is published.

The third sale is to take place some 4 week later believed to close on 20th October.

I have also updated the table - LINK - with as much information of where the fleet has gone - but I would appreciate any further information of any operators who have purchased the vehicles.
(31/08/2016 15:46)mikestone Wrote: [ -> ]Have they lost them or are they just covering themselves?

The new contracts should have been awarded by last week but I can't confirm that they have been awarded.
Reference URL's