Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Warrington's Own Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's not looking good for the 5 and 35 routes. On top of the fact Cheshire East are proposing to withdraw their subsidy for the 35, Warrington Council also want to reduce their subsidy and want TfGM to contribute more. TfGM had been contributing 8% of the subsidy - Warrington council demanded their share should be increased to 44%. A compromise has been reached where the TfGM share has increased to 16% but the increased subsidy is only guaranteed for 12 months.
Noticed the 22 Warrington-Vulcan, 11.48am from Warrington are allocated deckers, the 12.48pm departure tends to be single decks.
(04/07/2017 17:51)MTL0201 Wrote: [ -> ]Noticed the 22 Warrington-Vulcan, 11.48am from Warrington are allocated deckers, the 12.48pm departure tends to be single decks.

Yep, from what I have seen, the 12:48 usually gets an Eclipse vehicle.
From what I have seen, the 13:48 gets a hybrid vehicle and the 14:48 is also allocated a decker.
(04/07/2017 18:19)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, from what I have seen, the 12:48 usually gets an Eclipse vehicle.
From what I have seen, the 13:48 gets a hybrid vehicle and the 14:48 is also allocated a decker.

Decker on 14.48 looks more sense think a couple of schools kick out in the Newton Le Willows area during that & the return journey.
Warrington's Olympians are slowly being disposed of over the next few weeks. Seen one getting towed of early today and after moving from its spot a few weeks ago ex-Huntingdon K712 ASC has also disappeared.
Enviro200 demonstrator YX17 NNM is here
All the Olympians have now gone
(27/07/2017 16:30)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]Enviro200 demonstrator YX17 NNM is here

Nice to hear - haven't seen it out in service yet, though Warrington do always seem to be slow getting vehicles out into service.
(28/07/2017 08:15)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to hear - haven't seen it out in service yet, though Warrington do always seem to be slow getting vehicles out into service.

It arrived yesterday so I'd imagine it'll probably be next week before it goes out in service
Enviro 200 Demonstrator will be on the road tomorrow..
Reference URL's