Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Warrington's Own Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(18/04/2018 23:24)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]Nice new booklet from Warrington for the new Cheshire Cat services:
http://www.networkwarrington.co.uk/asset...980507.pdf

The detailed route maps are very welcome, though there are some things which to my mind aren't quite right, particularly the 7 and 8 being shown as circular (7 clockwise and 8 anticlockwise) for some reason and the route numbers shown on the maps being a little over-simplistic e.g. not all Cat 5's call at Warburton, the 9B isn't shown on route maps etc.

If i remember when NW last made changes some of the 5's in peak hours avoid Warburton due to traffic, By the look of it the timetable is largly unchanged since.

9B is ony one service per day but yeah, It should be shown on map as most bus companies shows a service map thats limited.

7/8 No idea myself why its shown as a circular but would makes sense if they run the service as a circular.
Something I hadn't realised before is that the Cat 9A now always operates anticlockwise around Barnton - much simpler than before, as that estate is confusing enough!
Anybody want a CAT spoiler? Network Warrington has a video on their Facebook going through the specific spec
(20/04/2018 16:19)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody want a CAT spoiler? Network Warrington has a video on their Facebook going through the specific spec

They look very smart. I like the sofa at the rear too

Does anyone know if any more Enviro200s have arrived yet?
(20/04/2018 16:58)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]They look very smart. I like the sofa at the rear too

Does anyone know if any more Enviro200s have arrived yet?

205 CH57 CAT and 206 CH58 CAT are in the depot still with tape on the plates and wrapping on the seats
(20/04/2018 17:02)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]205 CH57 CAT and 206 CH58 CAT are in the depot still with tape on the plates and wrapping on the seats

Thanks Smile
(20/04/2018 17:02)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]205 CH57 CAT and 206 CH58 CAT are in the depot still with tape on the plates and wrapping on the seats

In addition to these 203 CH12 CAT and 204 CH56 CAT have also arrived
(20/04/2018 17:15)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Smile
No problem
New picture emerge of the bus on its official launch at old market place

https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=netw...osted-desc
Reference URL's