Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Warrington's Own Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On lots of trips, probably a lot of people will be catching the Cat9A anyway on the Barnton - Northwich leg, given that the Cat9A often runs not long before the N4.
(17/04/2023 17:49)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]On lots of trips, probably a lot of people will be catching the Cat9A anyway on the Barnton - Northwich leg, given that the Cat9A often runs not long before the N4.

If I was flexible with my times e.g. for a shopping trip I would probably turn up a few minutes before a CAT9A departure, then either bus gets behind schedule, it shouldn't mean I would get delayed too much.
233 has a shattered window, driver is still running the route despite this though....
Decker out on X5 for a trip today.
Photo available if anyone is interested.
Some Grappenhall passengers seem to be getting confused when there's a late CAT service and an X5 or 47 turns up first, with drivers having to tell them the non-CATs don't go to Stockton Heath.
It doesn't really help matters either when most of the time a CAT Branded vehicle shows up on X5, personally I'd allocate the Cat branded vehicles to CAT5 and the non branded Enviro200s to X5s

Not to sure why despite it being a CAT branded route CAT5 very rarely gets MMC200s allocated these days.
Looks like 243 is remaining on the new N4. It could still be they are using the CAT9/9A to arrange a driver changeover.
Regarding on new 105 EV buses, Volvo BZL/MCV is looking to take that role
This article indicates that the replacement of the current fleet with electric buses is due to be complete by next Spring

https://www.route-one.net/news/volvo-bzl...bus-fleet/
Decker seems to be out on X5 today - any confirmation appreciated.
Reference URL's