Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Warrington's Own Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
77 DK07FWL on 33A today in Collins Green, first time I've seen anything other than a Solo on here.
Yep a cadet is used on it both day and night. I used a Cadet Friday evening when I was running it on the night service..
Network Warrington have an advert selling their 2011 Optare Solos 201-206 YJ11EKA-F in this week's Coach and Bus Week.
Yep all are available due to no longer being required...
(16/10/2015 12:47)B10B6514 Wrote: [ -> ]Network Warrington have an advert selling their 2011 Optare Solos 201-206 YJ11EKA-F in this week's Coach and Bus Week.

GHA should buy them. Some of their Solos and 8.8m Darts are a bit past it.
Be nice if Halton bought them to replace there clapped out examples.
£60,000 each apparently..
(16/10/2015 19:27)RSTurbo50 Wrote: [ -> ]£60,000 each apparently..

That's a bit much for a 11 plate solo, be interesting to see how long it takes for them to sell.
Apparently it's about the going rate for them. Insides of them are like new to be fair..
(16/10/2015 20:00)Lynx Wrote: [ -> ]That's a bit much for a 11 plate solo, be interesting to see how long it takes for them to sell.

If Warrington bought them new in 2011 i wonder how much they actually for them and how much their loosing selling them just 4 years later.
Were they acquired to replace older vehicles or for a pacific service? Just seems slightly bizarre to aquire brand new vehicles , built to spec inside, only to sell them when there practically still new.
Reference URL's