Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Warrington's Own Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cheers for the help just thought there was a reason for the lack of deckers on Orfords but as you say Fairbrothers use theirs no problem
I wouldn't be too surprised if deckers sometimes go on the new 47.
It appears that the new 47 is a part replacement for the former Knutsford service.
Has anyone managed to get a photo of the revised 47?
I won't be in Warrington till August so unfortunately can't get one myself until then!
Does anybody know what has happened to Darts 25, 26 and 28?? They were the oldest darts remaining in service but it has been quite some time since I last saw one about Warrington...
(02/07/2013 21:12)RSTurbo50 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know what has happened to Darts 25, 26 and 28?? They were the oldest darts remaining in service but it has been quite some time since I last saw one about Warrington...
Maybe they have been replaced by new Optares 95 - 100 ??
It seems that the route of the X99 will be circular at the Walton end this year, arriving via the Crematorium to the gate of the Hall and Gardens themselves, then returning via the old Walton Arms terminus.
Old warrington corperation decker parked up in layover in the bus station,think the number is 148 ( BED 729C )
^^^^

Yeah they hire that out for weddings, birthdays etc
GRS in Birmingham have Warrington's old Dart 1.

http://wmbusphotos.com/GRS/T201AFM.html
(Credit to the photographer for this).
Reference URL's