Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Warrington's Own Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of the time changes have now came into effect, 80 and 82 have unfortunately gone to scrap as of the moving of the vehicles to the new depot. Theres only 88 parking spaces for 102 vehicles tho.....
(06/04/2023 08:54)North West Bus Spotter Wrote: [ -> ]All of the time changes have now came into effect, 80 and 82 have unfortunately gone to scrap as of the moving of the vehicles to the new depot. Theres only 88 parking spaces for 102 vehicles tho.....

Concidering they have 105 new buses on the horizon
82 has NOT been withdrawn, its just awaiting parts
Enviro 400 number 311 has been tracking on the X5 today. Can't say for certain if it actually was an Enviro 400 on there, but it has gone onto the afternoon 9B, which is normally decker-operated. If it is a decker that has been on the X5, I think that would be the first time a decker has been used on the route.
226 has been involved in an RTA, whole front bumper is hanging by a thread
Edit: Nevrrmind, bumper's came off and the glass is shattered where it hit
Here are the buses currently waiting for parts as far as I know:
82. Reason: Gearbox Problems I think
223. Reason: Unknown
226. Reason: RTA
317. Reason: Unknown

As far as I know, 80 was the only bus to go to scrap, correct me if I'm wrong.
(17/04/2023 14:13)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]Details on N4

https://www.warringtonsownbuses.co.uk/ne...n4-service

Odd that many journeys are shown to terminate at Victoria Infirmary, instead of Watling Street.
(17/04/2023 17:27)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]Odd that many journeys are shown to terminate at Victoria Infirmary, instead of Watling Street.

I think it's just the timetable is badly formatted. There's two rows showing departure times for Watling Street but none showing arrival times.

So the 16:05 from Barnton departs Watling Street on the way to John Deanes at 16:20, then departs Watling Street again on the way back to Barnton at 16:45.

The 17:05 doesn't do either the Kingsmead or John Deanes run, so arrives at Watling Street at an unspecified time and departs again at 17:30.

On the full timetable what's also strange is the services from John Deanes are shown to not stop at Hayhurst Bridge on the way back to Winnington. Given the section of London Road outside Waitrose and Town Bridge are one way, the bus has to go via Hayhurst Bridge.
Reference URL's