Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Warrington's Own Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09/07/2019 18:32)jcksmnr Wrote: [ -> ]156 was on the 28 this afternoon.

On the exact same working today, passes Risley prison just after half 4.
It is possible to get on the vehicle which does the Birchwood Park shuttle, as the vehicle also does the 23A service (except for the 10:10 run, which I think comes off the 17A).
Interesting changes to the 48 coming up, with a new Wednesday-only 48A service:
https://www.warringtonsownbuses.co.uk/ne...ervice-48a

I had half-thought maybe they might change the timetable to enable the 48's to interwork with the CAT9(A) at Northwich, but it seems not.
(16/07/2019 10:54)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting changes to the 48 coming up, with a new Wednesday-only 48A service:

I had half-thought maybe they might change the timetable to enable the 48's to interwork with the CAT9(A) at Northwich, but it seems not.

That was the tender which CWACC put out so the route can serve Delamere Estate.
Enviro 200s CX65BUH & CX65BUJ have been acquired from Eifions Coaches, Llangefni for operations of the 48
(16/07/2019 19:21)Nwales Bus Wrote: [ -> ]Enviro 200s CX65BUH & CX65BUJ have been acquired from Eifions Coaches, Llangefni for operations of the 48

As already reported in previous posts at least one of these buses is already being used on the 48 in plain white livery with WBT legals. Not sure why they need 2 buses designated to a route which is Mon-Fri only and has a PVR of 1.

I notice the absence of a mention of Mid Cheshire/ Warrington & Vale Royal College in the new timetable. Presumably that means the plan of moving all remaining courses to the Winsford campus for the start of the 19/20 academic year is still planned. That will mean the service will only need to cater for Weaverham High pupils.
(16/07/2019 10:54)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting changes to the 48 coming up, with a new Wednesday-only 48A service:

Weaverham High seem to have an 08:30-15:00 school day so the 07:36 Frodsham to Northwich and 15:05 Northwich to Frodsham are ideal for that. Wanting to run services 15 minutes later might have meant at best Cheshire West said no and at worst the contract went to another operator who did want to want the services at the times the council specified.
(16/07/2019 19:40)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]As already reported in previous posts at least one of these buses is already being used on the 48 in plain white livery with WBT legals. Not sure why they need 2 buses designated to a route which is Mon-Fri only and has a PVR of 1.

I notice the absence of a mention of Mid Cheshire/ Warrington & Vale Royal College in the new timetable. Presumably that means the plan of moving all remaining courses to the Winsford campus for the start of the 19/20 academic year is still planned. That will mean the service will only need to cater for Weaverham High pupils.

Seen one yesterday but could not see the legal lettering and the driver did not have a uniform
214 (CX14 BUH) has been repainted into the new livery. It looks good IMO
(28/07/2019 17:02)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]214 (CX14 BUH) has been repainted into the new livery. It looks good IMO

Where is the best place to find these 2 Enviro200s?
Reference URL's