Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Warrington's Own Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(19/08/2018 07:15)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure the Buses you have seen at Fairbrothers where not there for some sort of work? as Link Network have their own Depot in Earlstown.

I thought Link Networks premises were in Parr in the industrial area just off Broad Oak Road - have they moved?
(19/08/2018 07:34)St Helens Rider Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Link Networks premises were in Parr in the industrial area just off Broad Oak Road - have they moved?

Your probs right, I am most likely getting mixed up with another firm
(19/08/2018 07:02)RSTurbo50 Wrote: [ -> ]As said we won’t be operating any of Link Networks routes as they are registered as a different company though they use the same yard and premises as Fairbrothers to store the vehicles. How long they will continue to operate those that is anybody’s guess..

So what exactly are WOB operating come Monday??
(19/08/2018 07:48)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Your probs right, I am most likely getting mixed up with another firm

Probably HIltons.
(19/08/2018 08:28)Mayneway Wrote: [ -> ]So what exactly are WOB operating come Monday??
Fairbrothers website is still online. As I’ve read WOB are running all Fairbrothers routes, I’m going off the following list.

16H 16X Warrington Hospital
15A 15X Warrington, Sankey and Omega
1C Westy, Whittle Ave and Warrington Circular
(19/08/2018 10:21)St Helens Rider Wrote: [ -> ]Probably HIltons.

There’s only Hiltons in Earlestown isn’t there. As has been said Link are a different company altogether. Their depot is on the industrial estate off Broad Oak Road in Parr.

They’ll continue to operate:
110 Widnes - Warrington
329 St Helens - Warrington
Link network are based at Delta Road industrial estate in between broad oak road and the horseshoe.
Warrington’s Own Buses have acquired two Volvo B7TL with Wright Gemini bodies from London Transit. They are at the rear of the yard. I think we have a few more arriving soon..
(19/08/2018 18:32)RSTurbo50 Wrote: [ -> ]Warrington’s Own Buses have acquired two Volvo B7TL with Wright Gemini bodies from London Transit. They are at the rear of the yard. I think we have a few more arriving soon..

Has 195 been withdrawn? I saw a picture of these earlier with a withdrawn cadet and the two new acquirements
(19/08/2018 19:12)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]Has 195 been withdrawn? I saw a picture of these earlier with a withdrawn cadet and the two new acquirements

I think its awaiting a replacement engine...
LK04 HXA/HXU are the two B7TLs which have arrived so far
Reference URL's