Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Warrington's Own Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31/10/2017 18:37)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]Is this news report definitely right that 30 vehicles will have a poppy livery?
Have to ask because it sounds like an unusually large number and the article also gets the spelling of the town's name wrong.
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news...the_roads/

I would imagine it will be something along the lines of applying poppy stickers to 30 vehicles as opposed to a full livery applied. I'm fairly sure they done something similar in the past in terms of applying stickers.
(31/10/2017 19:20)Lynx Wrote: [ -> ]I would imagine it will be something along the lines of applying poppy stickers to 30 vehicles as opposed to a full livery applied. I'm fairly sure they done something similar in the past in terms of applying stickers.

Okay, that makes much more sense. Maybe they might even have bulk ordered to have enough for future years as well.
(21/10/2017 09:22)TheShire Wrote: [ -> ]Wright Streetlite demo SK17 HHL is now here. Not sure for how long

Times up! It's now with Go North East
A decision on new buses has been made although I'm not going to say anything until it's all official..
Not to sure which one but apparently a Network Warrington bus caught fire while in Leigh this morning while it had broken down and driver managed to get all the passengers off before it went up.
(06/11/2017 20:20)M60lad Wrote: [ -> ]Not to sure which one but apparently a Network Warrington bus caught fire while in Leigh this morning while it had broken down and driver managed to get all the passengers off before it went up.

Legh Street in Warrington it was, bus appears to be a Cadet
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news...ntre_road/
Bus 52..thankfully the drivers prompt actions and professionalism meant everyone got off safe..
(06/11/2017 21:26)RSTurbo50 Wrote: [ -> ]Bus 52..thankfully the drivers prompt actions and professionalism meant everyone got off safe..

Two new pictures have been added on Warrington Guardian website of the bus blaze earlier this week. Click the link a few posts up on this page of the thread for sed pictures.
(05/11/2017 10:14)RSTurbo50 Wrote: [ -> ]A decision on new buses has been made although I'm not going to say anything until it's all official..

I believe the first new bus since 2013 (optare versa) if im correct
(09/11/2017 14:10)TheShire Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the first new bus since 2013 (optare versa) if im correct

Yep that's correct
Reference URL's