Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Warrington's Own Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enviro200 MMC 202 CH06 CAT was observed heading towards the depot today on a Trade Plate with quite a lot of bodywork carried out to it, expect this one to be back on the road soon.
Public Inquiry for WOB

Public Inquiry (85160) to be held at The Public Inquiry Room (Warrington), WA3 2SH, Suite 4, Stone
Cross Place, Stone Cross Lane North, Golborne, Warrington, on 3 May 2022 commencing at 10:00
PC0001977 SN
WARRINGTON BOROUGH TRANSPORT LTD
Director(s): STEPHEN PARISH, DAVID IAN WOODS, CATHERINE LOUISE MITCHELL, LISA
JOANNE MCCAULDER, MARK ROBERT TOMLINSON, NEIL JAMES BARKER, DAVID
ELLIS, BRIAN GALLAGHER, BEN ANDREW WESLEY WAKERLEY, DAVID ASPINALL
WILDERSPOOL CAUSEWAY, WARRINGTON, WA4 6PT
S17 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 17 (The Public Passenger Vehicles Act
1981)
S28 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 28 (The Transport Act 1985)
Sch.3 - Consideration of Transport Managers Repute under Schedule 3 (The Public Passenger
Vehicles Act 1981)
I trust this is down to the MOT issue last year?
Theres now two demo at WOB, BYD Enviro 200 MMC LC71 EFE along with BYD Enviro 400 MMC city LC71 EFD
Apparently three Volvo B7TLs have been acquired from Vision Bus. Unsure of the registrations I'm afraid
(01/03/2022 21:02)SK15 GZG Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently three Volvo B7TLs have been acquired from Vision Bus. Unsure of the registrations I'm afraid

I would assume they are to replace the V Reg ALX400s and 187
(01/03/2022 21:07)Y458 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]I would assume they are to replace the V Reg ALX400s and 187

Only one of the AVLs (154) is being replaced for now. PG04WGP and PG04WGY confirmed as the new arrivals with a third rumoured. Also believed to be here is former Go-Ahead London Enviro400 LX57CKE.
Bit late to this but noticed Arriva have consumed the Murdishaw - Warrington portion of the route on Saturdays from the 11th June
(16/06/2022 00:52)Liamkennedy2231 Wrote: [ -> ]Bit late to this but noticed Arriva have consumed the Murdishaw - Warrington portion of the route on Saturdays from the 11th June

Ah, I see this is about an extension of the 62 route, which Warrington run Monday to Friday.
You can even watch Arriva's training video for the extension of the route here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h9zkoaWcfg
Whoops, my bad forgot to mention it was the 62
Reference URL's