Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17/12/2015 09:31)E208 WBG Wrote: [ -> ]Where is this error I can't see one unless I'm missing something

Monday to Friday towards Neston , half the service going to Parkgate , the half going to Ness , but coming back they all come from Ness , so unless the bus gets teleported across Neston there is something not quite right .
I dont know whether you are all like me and would like to know what the alteration is to the timetable on the front page instead of being three pages in .

Clearly there is a lot of discontent with the changes to the timetables style , the merseyrail timetables have now lost there network map , which is a retrograde step i think.
I do miss not having the change detail on the first page.
(22/12/2015 15:52)St Helens Rider Wrote: [ -> ]I do miss not having the change detail on the first page.

It's handier having the change at the front as you have to troll through the entire timetable
(22/12/2015 16:01)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]It's handier having the change at the front as you have to troll through the entire timetable

My point as well , where they locate it in the timetable , you could quite easily miss it now . Sometimes its a revised timetable , rerouting , other times its an operator change on a contract .

Oh well they get consultants in to work on the new timetable design , but if you have looked at Merseytravel's various timetable redesigns over the years that information has always been on the front .
(22/12/2015 21:06)wirralbus Wrote: [ -> ]My point as well , where they locate it in the timetable , you could quite easily miss it now . Sometimes its a revised timetable , rerouting , other times its an operator change on a contract .

Oh well they get consultants in to work on the new timetable design , but if you have looked at Merseytravel's various timetable redesigns over the years that information has always been on the front .

Where is it on the new timetables?
Page 3 Top Item .

Its in the What's Changed sub heading I think.
(22/12/2015 21:20)wirralbus Wrote: [ -> ]Page 3 Top Item .

Its in the What's Changed sub heading I think.

Your right, I often look at new timetables and I'm surprised I've never noticed it
Reference URL's