Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That reminds me, aint the 165 Tender up this year?
The Eazibus 165 (Belle Vale Circular) started in October 2009 IIRC (thus the 59 reg Enviros) so should run to October 2017 based on it being an 8 year contract which I think it is.
Timetable changes from April have been registered on VOSA, however Merseytravel haven't updated there Future bus service changes page on there website still shows There are currently no bus services planned to change in the future.
I am also looking forward to that page being updated as would shed some light on the upcoming changes but i have a feeling we will be waiting a while yet as the changes are still a good while away yet
Contract change date and commercial service changes coinciding usually merseytravel go into there slow update mode , as there getting bombarded with information , usually if you try to do things quickly you make mistakes , so best to be slow and methodical.
Page has been updates:

"There will be a number of bus service changes commencing on 24 April 2016. We will be updating this page as and when we have the full details of the changes."
i think Avons 18 extension to Liverpool is a great idea as i have seen some of the running afternoon trips pick a fair few up
Think another major shock is the lack of an evening service to Parkgate , with all services terminating at Neston Royal Oak on the 487.

There is no logic is it says that the Sunday service is unaffected .
(10/03/2016 14:58)wirralbus Wrote: [ -> ]Think another major shock is the lack of an evening service to Parkgate , with all services terminating at Neston Royal Oak on the 487.

There is no logic is it says that the Sunday service is unaffected .

The Sunday daytime service is probably unaffected. The lack of an evening Parkgate service is probably as a result of poor patronage and/or withdrawal of subsidy by Cheshire CC.
Reference URL's