Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(23/12/2015 01:10)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]Your right, I often look at new timetables and I'm surprised I've never noticed it

It's the same here, completely missed it on all occasions until I saw this thread!

As for the train timetables - I don't get why they have added in a new format line map specific to the line in the time table - they should have kept the usual format map in with all the lines displayed. They haven't even shown interchanges with small blue or red lines extending from stations to suggest that you can change trains.
..not to mention the orientation - first time I've seen a E-W map used on something so frequently used; talk about confuse tourists! I understand how maps are meant to be abstract, but they should at least represent reality to a minimum degree: i.e. correct orientation and rough spatial context
Not sure whether the times of departure from Wiga Monday to Friday (2010, 2110 and 2210) are correct because the arrival times in Wigan are 1 minute after scheduled depature. Can't see there being 59 minutes layover/recovery time at all!
Probably 2015 2115 and 2215 as per the saturday times .
Merseytravel fares are increasing to £1.70 for an adult and 80p for a child in January
(24/12/2015 18:45)St Helens Rider Wrote: [ -> ]89:

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...016%29.pdf

You linked up a link to a "Page not found" section of website
(24/12/2015 22:54)PO59 MXJ Wrote: [ -> ]Merseytravel fares are increasing to £1.70 for an adult and 80p for a child in January

Saveaways are also going up in Price, Adults will be 5.20, happens on 4/1/16
(25/12/2015 08:45)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Saveaways are also going up in Price, Adults will be 5.20, happens on 4/1/16

The Local area A B C or D tickets will remain at £3.90
Reference URL's