Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am still mystified why the 487 evening service is not simply turned back to Liverpool at Neston Brook Street .

The extension to Neston Royal Oak is probably just about done in the time that the 487 would have gone from Brook Street to Brook Street via Parkgate .
I am still mystified why the 487 evening service is not simply turned back to Liverpool at Neston Brook Street .

The extension to Neston Royal Oak is probably just about done in the time that the 487 would have gone from Brook Street to Brook Street via Parkgate .

Also one factor to be taken into account - one of the regular drivers told me that their toilet provision at the turnaround at ness was the front nearside wheel so perhaps Arrive have come to a convenient arrangement with the manager of the Royal Oak
Magically those changes listed yesterday have disappeared:

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...ges--.aspx
(11/03/2016 13:20)St Helens Rider Wrote: [ -> ]Magically those changes listed yesterday have disappeared:

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...ges--.aspx

But now replaced with 3 PDF's containing the changes on the 3 'big' days.
(11/03/2016 13:59)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]But now replaced with 3 PDF's containing the changes on the 3 'big' days.

I must have checked the page while it was in transition as there was nothing there when I originally posted.
I wonder if Merseytravel are going to put the links to the new timetables on the Future Changes page - it would so much easier than having to search for the timetables individually.
(22/03/2016 18:17)St Helens Rider Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Merseytravel are going to put the links to the new timetables on the Future Changes page - it would so much easier than having to search for the timetables individually.

Particularly as you have to keep searching day after day in case they happen to have put your one up yet ...
It was better having them in the Table format as it said next to every Service Change if the new timetable was online or not and if it was it gave you a link to it. The PDF Format is a step backwards
In that set of changes, interesting to see Avon are running over the 41route around woodchurch. The 122 should come out on top over the 63 for now, unless Arriva react.
Reference URL's