Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure I read a while back on an official government document it was pence operators got, been racking my brains thinking where it was
Motor Mayhems number will be more likley, If operators was only given 30-38p then most operators would not accept the passes
I think that is correct too - it does depends on the type of pass I believe but it is nearer the 80p mark.
Would a FOI request be possible to obtain the answer ?
Bus Changes From 23rd Of April 2017

Route 88/88A

Operator Avon Buses

Old Route West Kirby - Heswall

New Route West Kirby - Heswall Or Neston Cross

Changes Route 88: Four Monday To Saturday Evening Journeys Between 19:00 And 23:00 and All Sunday Journeys Will Be Extended To Neston Cross Via Gayton and Parkgate

Changes Route 88A: No Changes

Link To Timetable: http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...02017).pdf
I does not need to be posted more than once in the same feed
The concessionary pass is something like 1/3 of the sale price of a standard fare (Around the 70-80p mark)

I'm not sure about walrus cards at all.
(26/02/2017 18:18)Raawwwrrr! Wrote: [ -> ]The concessionary pass is something like 1/3 of the sale price of a standard fare (Around the 70-80p mark)

I'm not sure about walrus cards at all.

Yes, there was a letter in a local newpaper a few years ago, when a member of the Houlton family (Fairway) wrote that they got only about 70p for concessionary pass journeys, and that made their St. Helens - Southport service uneconomic I assume that the rate will be a bit more than 70p now, as it must be about 6 years since that Southport service last ran.
The price paid only goes up by pennies and thats when and if they go up as thats what as killed a lot of the smaller routes of when companies started to lose there fuel reimbursements from the government as thats what made the difference.
Reference URL's