Current time: 05/05/2024, 18:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
(17/12/2015 09:31)E208 WBG Wrote:  Where is this error I can't see one unless I'm missing something

Monday to Friday towards Neston , half the service going to Parkgate , the half going to Ness , but coming back they all come from Ness , so unless the bus gets teleported across Neston there is something not quite right .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
47:

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...016%29.pdf
63:

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...016%29.pdf
I dont know whether you are all like me and would like to know what the alteration is to the timetable on the front page instead of being three pages in .

Clearly there is a lot of discontent with the changes to the timetables style , the merseyrail timetables have now lost there network map , which is a retrograde step i think.
I do miss not having the change detail on the first page.
(22/12/2015 15:52)St Helens Rider Wrote:  I do miss not having the change detail on the first page.

It's handier having the change at the front as you have to troll through the entire timetable
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/12/2015 16:01)RedPanda Wrote:  It's handier having the change at the front as you have to troll through the entire timetable

My point as well , where they locate it in the timetable , you could quite easily miss it now . Sometimes its a revised timetable , rerouting , other times its an operator change on a contract .

Oh well they get consultants in to work on the new timetable design , but if you have looked at Merseytravel's various timetable redesigns over the years that information has always been on the front .
(22/12/2015 21:06)wirralbus Wrote:  My point as well , where they locate it in the timetable , you could quite easily miss it now . Sometimes its a revised timetable , rerouting , other times its an operator change on a contract .

Oh well they get consultants in to work on the new timetable design , but if you have looked at Merseytravel's various timetable redesigns over the years that information has always been on the front .

Where is it on the new timetables?
Page 3 Top Item .

Its in the What's Changed sub heading I think.
(22/12/2015 21:20)wirralbus Wrote:  Page 3 Top Item .

Its in the What's Changed sub heading I think.

Your right, I often look at new timetables and I'm surprised I've never noticed it

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)