Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You've got to laugh at the Councillors comments.. "should reduce the service to 1 an hour", Jesus, there'd be a standing load before it gets out of Penycae! And my local councillor saying "there's always been a problem with the 4 & 5 in Ponciau" Yeah the 4 & 5 don't go through bloody Ponciau!
(06/06/2017 15:42)N531 DWM Wrote: [ -> ]You've got to laugh at the Councillors comments.. "should reduce the service to 1 an hour", Jesus, there'd be a standing load before it gets out of Penycae! And my local councillor saying "there's always been a problem with the 4 & 5 in Ponciau" Yeah the 4 & 5 don't go through bloody Ponciau!

Its one of the worst wrote articles i have ever seen, i am sure if they have approached Arriva for comment as they stated they did then they will be told straight, i personally would as its put a lot of false information in there and no doubt passengers will now read that and Arriva and the Drivers will get it in the neck.
The new timetables are now available on Arriva's website.
One of the Enviro 400 Citys is now vinyled up spotted it in Wrexham Bus Station earlier although instead of the "get there in style from Arriva" it states "Arriva Connecting Wrexham" wonder how well taken that will given the latest uproar over Local Service's.
(14/06/2017 15:46)LJ51 DDA Wrote: [ -> ]One of the Enviro 400 Citys is now vinyled up spotted it in Wrexham Bus Station earlier although instead of the "get there in style from Arriva" it states "Arriva Connecting Wrexham" wonder how well taken that will given the latest uproar over Local Service's.

How many of the new buses have arrived Mac?
(14/06/2017 15:58)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]How many of the new buses have arrived Mac?

6 Citys at the moment, another 4 due tomorrow Smile
(14/06/2017 15:46)LJ51 DDA Wrote: [ -> ]One of the Enviro 400 Citys is now vinyled up spotted it in Wrexham Bus Station earlier although instead of the "get there in style from Arriva" it states "Arriva Connecting Wrexham" wonder how well taken that will given the latest uproar over Local Service's.

I'm not sure that plagiarising an old GHA strapline is the best way forward, you'd think they could come up with something a little more original LOL
(14/06/2017 22:45)CTL45 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure that plagiarising an old GHA strapline is the best way forward, you'd think they could come up with something a little more original LOL

The E400MMCs at Bootle have an 'Arriva connecting Merseyside' strapline on the offside only, so that concept seems to be the 'new' thing. It of course used to be 'serving'. Can easily see why that was discontinued.
(15/06/2017 07:58)dca529x Wrote: [ -> ]The E400MMCs at Bootle have an 'Arriva connecting Merseyside' strapline on the offside only, so that concept seems to be the 'new' thing. It of course used to be 'serving'. Can easily see why that was discontinued.

Surely the word 'connecting' relates to the fact there is wi-fi available onboard to connect passengers to the internet, rather than the places served.
Not in this sentance, they are saying that Arriva are connecting you to places in Merseyside
Reference URL's