Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30/03/2017 20:51)PAUL2511 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a trip to Rhyl yesterday 29/03/17 Al I managed to GET PICTURES OF a whole lot of MPD Tuesday 28/03 2 cadets on the Chester train Rhyl route I don't mind a CADET on a route like that

All three of Rhyls Cadets were in the garage when I walked past the depot before

Also kind of a shame we are getting the St Helens Cadets rather than the Runcorn one as they look a lot more tired and the Runcorn ones have better seats, would be nice if they were repainted and refurbished but I don't know if they will being on 54 plates, at the end of the day it's still more capacity on the circulars which I am glad about
(30/03/2017 19:58)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]As I understand it the plan is for most of the Cadets at St Helens to go to Rhyl with a handful apparently staying in the North West. As for Chester then my guess would be that 849/852 are replaced by two or all three of the short Solos which will be leaving Wythenshawe very soon apparently

Yes thats correct because we're getting the Solo SRs instead to replace the 09 plate batch which is moving to Bangor and then bigger fleet vehicles as we discussed will arrive dont know what from where but they will but i can only see them replacing the 57 plate batch of Solos as i cant really see Wrexham giving up their Enviro 200s to anywhere else already.
(30/03/2017 21:00)Y727 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]All three of Rhyls Cadets were in the garage when I walked past the depot before

Also kind of a shame we are getting the St Helens Cadets rather than the Runcorn one as they look a lot more tired and the Runcorn ones have better seats, would be nice if they were repainted and refurbished but I don't know if they will being on 54 plates, at the end of the day it's still more capacity on the circulars which I am glad about

Beggars can't be choosers.
The Runcorn cadets are crap, horrid idle vibrations. They could also do with a repaint too.
(31/03/2017 07:14)MX12 KVM Wrote: [ -> ]The Runcorn cadets are crap, horrid idle vibrations. They could also do with a repaint too.

I don't mind tham and yeah they could do with a overhaul
(31/03/2017 00:26)LJ51 DDA Wrote: [ -> ]Yes thats correct because we're getting the Solo SRs instead to replace the 09 plate batch which is moving to Bangor and then bigger fleet vehicles as we discussed will arrive dont know what from where but they will but i can only see them replacing the 57 plate batch of Solos as i cant really see Wrexham giving up their Enviro 200s to anywhere else already.

Thanks Mac. I'm guessing we could be sending some more Pulsars up to St Helens in addition to 2674/5 in that case
(31/03/2017 09:53)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Mac. I'm guessing we could be sending some more Pulsars up to St Helens in addition to 2674/5 in that case

Would seem the logical conclusion to it yeah as 711 is very highly rated here by staff and dont think we will be letting that go i think once the Enviro400s are done being repainted the 09 batch are going in for repaint then straight to Bangor so no doubt they'll be swapped at that time, all i know is we were due five Commanders i know 2600/01/02 were three of them but 2601 has shown up at Birkenhead has it not? so god knows what will end up where i think Arriva are lost with there own movements at the moment.
(31/03/2017 16:36)LJ51 DDA Wrote: [ -> ]Would seem the logical conclusion to it yeah as 711 is very highly rated here by staff and dont think we will be letting that go i think once the Enviro400s are done being repainted the 09 batch are going in for repaint then straight to Bangor so no doubt they'll be swapped at that time, all i know is we were due five Commanders i know 2600/01/02 were three of them but 2601 has shown up at Birkenhead has it not? so god knows what will end up where i think Arriva are lost with there own movements at the moment.

2601/2 are at Birkenhead along with 2599 mate
(31/03/2017 20:23)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]2601/2 are at Birkenhead along with 2599 mate

Thought so, they were three of the five we were supposed to receive so obviously either Birkenhead have them for now or we're having something else but i cant see the depot making such changes to the Network for Cadets when they are no bigger than the 09' Solos and the Darts we used to have R-ABAs etc...
Nice to see 999 on locals this afternoon. Just gone passed on a 3 to town now
Reference URL's