Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08/03/2017 21:18)LT10 Wrote: [ -> ]Any news on the Midlands Cadets, how much longer are they with Wrexham?

I think until the cascades from Merseyside come within the next few months, I think it's going to be Cadets Commanders or Solo SRs, not too sure which
Wythenshawe's Solos get released next month so it could be them
(08/03/2017 21:58)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Wythenshawe's Solos get released next month so it could be them

They may replace the Bangor solos, but wouldn't they be a bit small for Llangollens?
No idea on that one
(08/03/2017 21:26)Y727 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]I think until the cascades from Merseyside come within the next few months, I think it's going to be Cadets Commanders or Solo SRs, not too sure which

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it was a mix of Solo SRs and Cadets for Wrexham but I guess time will tell on that one
Cadets will go around the same time as the new Deckers or when surplus stock arrives, they are on limited time however Smile
4409 is just departing st helens in its new livery getting towed by RNW.
(10/03/2017 15:46)motormayhem1 Wrote: [ -> ]4409 is just departing st helens in its new livery getting towed by RNW.

Is it the new plain baby blue livery?
(10/03/2017 15:54)Y727 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the new plain baby blue livery?

No. It's the new Sapphire livery
(10/03/2017 15:55)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]No. It's the new Sapphire livery

Oh right, I hadn't heard anything about that as it was mentioned somewhere Sapphire was being scrapped... Can't wait to see that
Reference URL's