Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: [Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11/01/2013 22:59)lcm453 Wrote: [ -> ]The first 10 Gemini' will be on 407 / 471 / 472

I've been told DLA's arnt aloud on 437 / 432 / 433s anymore.

what's a 10 gemini[/font]

Palatine II means , the First of the 10 New Buses which will be Volvo B5L Wright Gemini will go on the routes mentioned, there is no such thing as a 10 Gemini hahaSmile
Cadet 2436 and an ADL Enviro400 stuck at the Queensway tunnel entrance after a car has hit the railings.
(11/01/2013 23:55)Neoplan N4009 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11/01/2013 22:59)lcm453 Wrote: [ -> ]The first 10 Gemini' will be on 407 / 471 / 472

I've been told DLA's arnt aloud on 437 / 432 / 433s anymore.

what's a 10 gemini[/font]

Palatine II means , the First of the 10 New Buses which will be Volvo B5L Wright Gemini will go on the routes mentioned, there is no such thing as a 10 Gemini hahaSmile

Are the fleetnumbers for the B5L's known yet?

Ta!
An 04 or 54 plate Cadet is here. It's had some for of branding removed and has no machine. Wonder if irs for service?
no machine means yes as depots keep the machines
If its had branding removed, potentially an 04 from Bangor? Certainly none of the 54s in St Helens have branding.
A lad i know in Bangor has said a few of the cadets from that depot have disappeared, he said hes heard some are in the paint shop, but unsure where CX54 EPL and CX54 EPO are. Perhaps its one of these?

They both had branding for route X32.
It's a Commander infact! Been at Wrexham for a while looking tired. Could be a swap for Enviro's?
Been informed by a source from the depot that the hybrids are now expected to be delayed due to a fault theyve found.

Apparantly they keep dont stop charging when they should and keep overcharging themselves, causing further problems regarding the battery and motor.

Best get used to these DLAs then!
This isnt very good news , wonder what the timetable is now for the enviros as Birkenhead will be loathe to take a big contingent of DLA's which seem to be nothing but trouble .
Reference URL's