Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: [Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Y46 ABA was on the 407 earlier in the afternoon.
Apolagies, It was yes, I must of put "437" on my notes on the phone instead of "407"
There was a DAF on the 432/3/7 too, I think it was 4097.
There was a Gemini on 432 as i was on it it was 4201 and i spotted 2456 on 410 i was quite shocked at that as i thought they have all left the depot
(09/02/2013 22:22)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote: [ -> ]Apolagies, It was yes, I must of put "437" on my notes on the phone instead of "407"
Phone -I'm still in the dark ages - pen and paper LOL
2456 is a loan to cover 4402 which is leaving tomoro. Some more Myllenniums may be returing for loan until the Hybrids come.
(10/02/2013 00:26)Palatine II Wrote: [ -> ]2456 is a loan to cover 4402 which is leaving tomoro. Some more Myllenniums may be returing for loan until the Hybrids come.

Somebody said to me it was leaving today and heading over the water, however it was parked in line with the cadets last night so may be out today, and definatly has no intention of leaving just yet (unfortunatly!)

However the same person that told me that also said there was no chance of any hybrids due last week as none where coming until March.. And look whats in the depot.
The Hybrids here are Boltons, LS' are due in March.
Quote Palatine II:
And for the third time in this thread in regards to the Eclipse Gemini 2 B5LH's at Laird St (time to hand over the match ball please folks!), the below quote is from the 6th February.

(06/02/2013 16:06)K101HUM Wrote: [ -> ]Those B5LH's that have arrived so far in 4491 and 4492 (KTC/KTD and a so far unregistered example) are part of the batch due for Bolton depot, finished with seating identical to that of the 12-plate X1 Pulsar 2's at Runcorn. First impressions are very good indeed both inside and out, no doubt once the vehicles are branded/wearing relevant decals they will be eye catching amongst other buses used in the region.
I doubt it will be the mylleniums returning considering Speke are now running short of deckers
Reference URL's