Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: HTL Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any news or views on HTL buses here Smile
Seen a dart on 159 this morning that I have not seen before, another rental from Dawsons with the reg plate KU05 KFD, is this a new rental or have I just not seen it before.
(01/06/2012 07:17)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]Seen a dart on 159 this morning that I have not seen before, another rental from Dawsons with the reg plate KU05 KFD, is this a new rental or have I just not seen it before.
If you mean KX05 KFD, they've had it for a while. It normally sees use on the South Liverpool circular services, however I've seen it on the 159 a few times.
Probably is that one, a full length dart, didnt record reg and just tried to remember it. If it does more South Liverpool that would be the reason that I have not seen it before.
(01/06/2012 09:19)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably is that one, a full length dart, didnt record reg and just tried to remember it. If it does more South Liverpool that would be the reason that I have not seen it before.
Yeah - it's a 10.7m model. It's been here for a while and has mainly lived on the South Liverpool circular services! Smile
So this one is still here too! Not seen KX06 LXN for a few days, could be hiding somewhere though!
(01/06/2012 15:04)buses7675 Wrote: [ -> ]So this one is still here too! Not seen KX06 LXN for a few days, could be hiding somewhere though!
That was on the 159 on Saturday evening (if I remember correctly!).
All very confusing, as if KX05 KFD & KX06 LXN are still here, of the four reported to be going back, only KX08 HME and KX59 CYW haven't been reported in service!

The other Enviros, KX59 CYV/Y/Z and KX58 GVA have been seen quite a few times of late. I've not seen either KX57 FMC/F for a week or so but I've not been out in Liverpool this week as much as the previous week when I saw them all!

The only bus that seems to have gone back is Solo demo YJ10 EZB!
I believe KX08 HME is due to go to Arriva Midland North on loan if it has not already
(01/06/2012 16:14)buses7675 Wrote: [ -> ]All very confusing, as if KX05 KFD & KX06 LXN are still here, of the four reported to be going back, only KX08 HME and KX59 CYW haven't been reported in service!

The other Enviros, KX59 CYV/Y/Z and KX58 GVA have been seen quite a few times of late. I've not seen either KX57 FMC/F for a week or so but I've not been out in Liverpool this week as much as the previous week when I saw them all!

The only bus that seems to have gone back is Solo demo YJ10 EZB!

I did see KX57 FMC on the 102 on Wednesday, haven't saw KX57 FMF for a while so it is a POSSIBILITY that is has been withdrawn.
Reference URL's