Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: HTL Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YX23 OSB was noticed with a Bee Network sticker in the side window, however HTL do not operate within Greater Manchester nor the current area represented by the network

Am I missing something here?

Edit: Turns out they technically do, with the 156 to Ashton-in-Makerfield, which is represented within Wigan, part of the network.
(09/10/2023 14:20)NathanR Wrote: [ -> ]YX23 OSB was noticed with a Bee Network sticker in the side window, however HTL do not operate within Greater Manchester nor the current area represented by the network

Am I missing something here?

Edit: Turns out they technically do, with the 156 to Ashton-in-Makerfield, which is represented within Wigan, part of the network.

Essentially it’s for the Weekend and Evening 156/602’s
(09/10/2023 15:07)Raawwwrrr! Wrote: [ -> ]Essentially it’s for the Weekend and Evening 156/602’s

Must be a TfGM tender surprised it didn't go to one of Bee Network operators.
(09/10/2023 15:13)Y458 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]Must be a TfGM tender surprised it didn't go to one of Bee Network operators.

No all buses that aint Bee network which enter the GM area have yellow stickers i think
(09/10/2023 15:53)Busmadperson Wrote: [ -> ]No all buses that aint Bee network which enter the GM area have yellow stickers i think

Must be do to with the permits allowing commercial services into GM
The 156/602 are Merseytravel tenders anyway.
All our Arriva busses in St Helens have the bee stickers. It's just a sticker to say we accept Bee Network tickets, kind of promotional advert
(10/10/2023 00:50)CX06 EBK Wrote: [ -> ]The 156/602 are Merseytravel tenders anyway.

I'm sure the 156 on evenings also has TfGM support as it extends to Ashton from Garswood. And as far as I know all the white MMCs have gotten a Bee sticker as they all could be allocated to that route.
Any idea what happened to YJ11 EKK please? Usual disclaimers regarding the accuracy of Bustimes edits but according to the edit that a driver told the user that 'the company has no plans to use it anymore' so I'm wondering if that is true or if it's off the road having something done.
Its MOT expires in the next couple of weeks, I can't remember if that is the one with the gearbox fault but either way it hasn't been used since July but never say never, MOU did return after over a year off.
Reference URL's