Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Cumfybus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like one of their Solo's have broken down off the 139. Just been waiting in St Helens Bus Station and could see it parked up on Corporation Street - was too far away to identify which vehicle.
Solo MX08DHG broke down on the Maghull Circulars yesterday it had to be towed back as it had lost all air pressure and brakes had locked on. the tow truck was like something out of the Dukes of Hazzard big American thing. MX53FDF was brought out to replace MXO8DHG. Also a B7TL Gemini was out on the 133 yesterday.
Another white 08-reg Solo M880SL to join the fleet is MX08 DGU.

YJ13 HNK has had its Capital FM advertising livery removed, and is back in yellow, looking smarter than most with a fleetname on the front panel. At least one other was still in the advertising livery today, although hopefully if the contract has ended they will all lose it soon!
Optare Solo X176 NWR required a tow from St Helens, Gemini 1 LX05 FAK is on the 139, just at Oliver Lime road, YJ65 EUZ is back at Bolton
(22/04/2017 16:24)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Optare Solo X176 NWR required a tow from St Helens, Gemini 1 LX05 FAK is on the 139, just at Oliver Lime road, YJ65 EUZ is back at Bolton

From tomorrow, all of the ex-Webberbus Optare Solo SRs will be based at Bolton.
I had a feeling that would be the case with Bolton starting more tenders
So yesterday was the last time that you would see a Webberbus Solo on any Cumfybus route in Merseyside, I noticed one out in Queen Square yesterday while I was in Liverpool, also noticed one of their ex London Gemini B7s on 139s in the evening doing the last 139 to Broadgreen Hospital.
Well i guess the passengers on the 139 won't be to pleased getting crammed onto a small bus again in peak times as they where ideal but unfortunately they cant have everything lol.
Cumfybus Wright Gemini 1 LX05 FAK on the 14:00 139 from Liverpool
Cumfybus Wright Gemini 1 LX05 FCA on the 11:00 139 from Liverpool
Reference URL's