Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone looking forward to the first round draw tonight? As a Bolton wanderers Fan I hope we get Altrincham as my mate supports them so I want to give them a good thrashing!
(17/10/2016 12:00)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone looking forward to the first round draw tonight? As a Bolton wanderers Fan I hope we get Altrincham as my mate supports them so I want to give them a good thrashing!

Maybe next year
We still got a chance of getting you if we both get through to the 2nd Round!
(05/11/2016 10:53)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]We still got a chance of getting you if we both get through to the 2nd Round!

Thats a big IF for both of you lol
(05/11/2016 11:01)motormayhem1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thats a big IF for both of you lol

We shall see Hammer
Bolton made it through to the 2nd Round beatinf Grimbsey town 1-0, Altrincham however lost

2nd Round Draw takes place on November 7th!
By scoring a penalty for Everton today Leighton Baines became only the third defender to score thirty goals in the Premier League. The others are John Terry with 40 and David Unsworth with 36.
Some good games today, Bolton have earned a Replay against Crystal Palace and Wolves beat Stoke 2-0!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fa-cup/results
Yesterdays result means that both Everton and Liverpool are out of the cup for another season.
(29/01/2017 18:22)childwallblues Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterdays result means that both Everton and Liverpool are out of the cup for another season.

When we are still in it, it's the World's Top Cup Competition, when we're out it's just a Mickey Mouse Cup!! Laugh
Reference URL's