Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep, well good luck to them.
For me it wasn't even a good performance, not as good as other games I've seen this season.
(21/10/2012 23:20)sumner Wrote: [ -> ]For me it wasn't even a good performance, not as good as other games I've seen this season.

But as someone once said - 'Its results that count!'

For example, my team played crap on Saturday apparently but still won 3-1
Well exactly, a win's a win!
Andre Marriner has been appointed to take charge of this weekends Merseyside Derby with Phil Dowd as the 4th Official. Imo, a strong group of officials
Andre Marriner was in charge of Everton's first match this season against Manchester Utd .

His record this season is 10 yellow Cards and 0 Red Cards to date .
(24/10/2012 17:37)wirralbus Wrote: [ -> ]Andre Marriner was in charge of Everton's first match this season against Manchester Utd .

His record this season is 10 yellow Cards and 0 Red Cards to date .

I suspect he may break his red card 'duck' this weekend though.
What's the betting the first player to be booked in the derby is in red?

Mal
(24/10/2012 19:27)Mal Wrote: [ -> ]What's the betting the first player to be booked in the derby is in red?

Mal

The odds probably say Suarez
(24/10/2012 21:23)wirralbus Wrote: [ -> ]
(24/10/2012 19:27)Mal Wrote: [ -> ]What's the betting the first player to be booked in the derby is in red?

Mal

The odds probably say Suarez

Nah, more likely to a midfield player that goes in too aggresively rather than Suarez going through his repetoire of dying swan impressions.
Reference URL's