Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well gotta give the young lads credit cause they went out tonight and played there socks off and won so well in lfc young guns.
Its a case of slowly integrating some of the youngsters in with some of the first team , they don't all need to be thrown in at the same time .

Some will make the Liverpool grade others will need to play football at a slightly lower level first .
With the FA Cup 4th round set to get underway this weekend has anyone got any predictions or expecting a Cup upset?
(29/01/2016 18:13)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]With the FA Cup 4th round set to get underway this weekend has anyone got any predictions or expecting a Cup upset?

I think all of the North West Premier League sides will win in their games although I think Liverpool might struggle against West Ham - especially as Liverpool's defence of set pieces is still unacceptably poor to say the least - although I'm hoping that home advantage will work in Liverpool's favour. I also think Derby County have a good chance of getting a replay or even a win against Manchester United who have been really poor this season in my opinion

Crystal Palace against Stoke will be a really interesting game to watch I think as both sides are playing good football at the moment and the result could go either way. Arsenal versus Burnley could also be a good game considering Burnley are doing really well in the Championship at the moment
No shock results in the 4th round.
The 5th round draw produces the tie of the round between Chelsea and Manchester City. Other local interest is
Blackburn v Liverpool/West Ham United
Shrewsbury v Manchester United
Bournemouth v Everton
Bournemouth v Everton will be interesting after the premier league match earlier this season.
The BBC have announced today that they will have rights up to and including the Summer Olympics in 2024 .
It is reported that a group of Liverpool supporters are to walk out of this weekends match at Anfield in the 77th minute. Something to do with ticket price hikes.
Daniel Sturridge wants to leave Liverpool because the fans are getting at him because he is continually injured. I bet it has not stopped him picking up his salary rumoured to be £150K per week.
A few days old none story.
Reference URL's