Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Bolton Fans are pulling together to raise Money to pay for Adam Le Fondre's Transfer Fee

http://www.gofundme.com/zf787x4
Off to bed soon as up at 5 in the morning for our opening game of the new season away at Torquay.

I must be mad, especially at my age I should know better.
Definitely mixed weekend for Merseyside's clubs! Liverpool and Tranmere Rovers both got their seasons off to a winning starts with 1-0 victories over Stoke and Woking respectively. Everton managed to get a 2-2 draw against Watford with the recently promoted Hornets playing some extremely good football and they were unlucky not to pick up three points which would have been very well deserved

I'm pleased that my Championship team Sheffield Wednesday also got off to a winning start with a thoroughly deserved 2-0 victory over Bristol City ahead of a League Cup match against Mansfield Town on Tuesday evening. The surprise of this weekend for me was Arsenal's surprise 2-0 loss to West Ham. I didn't see that one coming!
The problem is there is some juicy fixtures coming up for some of the bigger teams that could put them well in the mix or way off the running quickly.
(09/08/2015 18:41)SL64 JDZ Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely mixed weekend for Merseyside's clubs! Liverpool and Tranmere Rovers both got their seasons off to a winning starts with 1-0 victories over Stoke and Woking respectively. Everton managed to get a 2-2 draw against Watford with the recently promoted Hornets playing some extremely good football and they were unlucky not to pick up three points which would have been very well deserved

I'm pleased that my Championship team Sheffield Wednesday also got off to a winning start with a thoroughly deserved 2-0 victory over Bristol City ahead of a League Cup match against Mansfield Town on Tuesday evening. The surprise of this weekend for me was Arsenal's surprise 2-0 loss to West Ham. I didn't see that one coming!
Another four goals tonight - six goals already this season scored by six different players.
(11/08/2015 22:43)John I Wrote: [ -> ]Another four goals tonight - six goals already this season scored by six different players.

It's been a really encouraging start for The Owls this season. Carlos has signed some really good players (both Joao and Sougou were outstanding last night in a really good team performance) and it's great to see that we now have some depth in the squad. We are playing much more positive football compared to last season so I'm hoping for a top eight finish and a decent cup run this season
6 Points out of a possible 6 for Tranmere Rovers , things are positively looking rosy at the moment , its early days though .
Chelsea not doing well this year , seems Mourinho may have to spend some hard earned £££'s this year now .
Another 1-0 win for Liverpool last night with Christian Benteke getting his first goal for the club

Credit to Bournemouth though they played extremely well and were unlucky with their goal being bizarrely disallowed
Bolton take on MK Dons for the first time ever according to the Clubs Facebook Page, Bolton are looking to get their first victory of the Season having been held to a Draw at Derby County and lost in the Capital Cup
Reference URL's