Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Udinese are a good side that have been going through a tough patch - more than a match for LFC as we saw tonight. They deserved to win for playing clinical football and defending more intelligently than Liverpool did. At least we're not out of it yet.
Here is the link to the FA's judgement on John Terry

John Terry

Terry now has 14 days in which to lodge an appeal.
He's got until Friday to appeal. I look forward to his excuse(s-). I could do with a good laugh!!

Mal
So John Terry has decided to accept his punishment, so whatever we think of the rights & wrongs I think we can put a line under it. Especially when you look at the disgraceful happenings in Serbia, but that's another subject altogether.
(18/10/2012 13:06)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]So John Terry has decided to accept his punishment, so whatever we think of the rights & wrongs I think we can put a line under it.

BBC news tonight said that the FA are going to charge him with another (as yet) unspecified offence. This whole saga may not be over yet!

Mal
(18/10/2012 19:16)Mal Wrote: [ -> ]
(18/10/2012 13:06)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]So John Terry has decided to accept his punishment, so whatever we think of the rights & wrongs I think we can put a line under it.

BBC news tonight said that the FA are going to charge him with another (as yet) unspecified offence. This whole saga may not be over yet!

Mal

Havent seen tonights news, wonder what that charge will be for then.
(18/10/2012 19:22)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18/10/2012 19:16)Mal Wrote: [ -> ]

Mal

Havent seen tonights news, wonder what that charge will be for then.

Perhaps he was spotted in the crowd at the under 21s game?
I read that Chelsea are going to punish him but keep it confidential, is this what it might be?
Good news at Portsmouth as the Supporters Trust have been named as preferred bidder by the administrator
Sheffield Wednesday keeper Chris Kirkland required treatment after being attacked by a fan during his team's Championship game with Leeds United.
Reference URL's