Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05/06/2021 11:19)FJ03 VVM Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah honestly it's annoying, complaints from the residents came with them saying they don't want bigger buses driving down 'their' road, if people in York Road really cba to move their cars out the way for buses to go through then yeah, stupid isn't it.
I'll be honest, I was on the 10 the other week going through Connahs Quay and I was surprised at some of the roads they went down. Quite small roads to have big buses running so regular.

Shame about the loss of service for those who use it but totally understand the reasons in this instance.
2664 IS in the yard. Sorry guys. Was hiding on the pits. Picture on Flickr.
2500 is currently at Chester in a very withdrawn state i'd say. Front end totally knackered.
(15/06/2021 13:27)clarkethomas94 Wrote: [ -> ]2500 is currently at Chester in a very withdrawn state i'd say. Front end totally knackered.

Could that mean a new engine for 2555 if it needs one
(15/06/2021 13:27)clarkethomas94 Wrote: [ -> ]2500 is currently at Chester in a very withdrawn state i'd say. Front end totally knackered.

So that and 2701/8251 are the only Withdrawn vehicles left in the Chester Depot as I passed it on 2656 earlier today and it was bare empty.
Haven't seen 2551 out for a bit
(17/06/2021 17:18)chesterbuses21256 Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't seen 2551 out for a bit

When I did pass by the Depot, i did see a Cadet on the back wall and it looked like 2551 to me, not sure why it hasn't been out.
I feel like I could be wrong but with 2555 not looking like it's moved into the pits to get fixed following it's fault 4 months ago, does it look like it could be on the way out and get Withdrawn from service? 2551 possibly as well?
(05/07/2021 07:58)ScottDeclan224 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I could be wrong but with 2555 not looking like it's moved into the pits to get fixed following it's fault 4 months ago, does it look like it could be on the way out and get Withdrawn from service? 2551 possibly as well?

I’ve been wondering that too
Not to sure what happened but it seemed that yesterday afternoon one of Arriva's Cadet's (I think it was) was involved in an incident in Ellesmere Port meaning for a while no services were able to use the new Bus Hub.
Reference URL's