Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Celebrity Deaths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08/12/2016 12:16)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that we are ending the year as we began, another famous person gone, Greg Lake of Emerson Lake & Palmer has passed away at the age of 69.

For Greg with his classic Christmas hit I Believe in Father Christmas to die in the run-up to Christmas reinded me of how tragically Kirsty MacColl, who herself had a classic Christmas hit with the Pogues Fairytale of New York, died in an accident just before Christmas 2000.
Oh dear the end of the year is having a good push now .

Former BBC Weatherman Ian McCaskill has died at the age of 78
Yet another Casualty of 2016.

Hollywood legend Zsa Zsa Gabor has died aged 99.
Rick Parfitt of Status Quo has died in hospital in Spain.
He was 68.
Sad news this evening is that singer George Michael has died today. He was just 53
This is definitely a shock - even more so at this time of year with Wham!'s Last Christmas playing all over the music channels today.
They keep coming this year dont they, Liz Smith, nana/norma from The Royle Family has died at the age of 95.
(26/12/2016 23:00)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]They keep coming this year dont they, Liz Smith, nana/norma from The Royle Family has died at the age of 95.

Another sad loss. RIP
Richard Adams , The author of Watership Down has died at the age of 96.

Watership Down was first published in 1972 , i didn't realise it was that long ago.
Reference URL's