Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Celebrity Deaths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another day, yet another star goes, this time it is Prince that has passed away at the age of 57.
Oh it comes out of the blue this one , as someone said to me on facebook , there is some party going up there.

Prince R.I.P
Reg Grundy , the producer behind the hit Australian soap opera Neighbours has died aged 92 in Bermuda.

Some of the other programmes he produced were The Young Doctors and Prisoner : Cell Block H.
Burt Kwouk , who played Entwistle in Last of the Summer Wine from 2002 to 2010 has died aged 85
I remember him from Harry Hil's old shows
(24/05/2016 13:57)wirralbus Wrote: [ -> ]Burt Kwouk , who played Entwistle in Last of the Summer Wine from 2002 to 2010 has died aged 85

He was a brilliant actor especially as Entwistle
Carla lane , has died aged 87 , she was the writer of popular sit-coms The Liver Birds , Butterflies and Bread.
Muhammad Ali has died at 74

(A section is open in the sports section as it is such an important death).
(01/06/2016 05:00)wirralbus Wrote: [ -> ]Carla lane , has died aged 87 , she was the writer of popular sit-coms The Liver Birds , Butterflies and Bread.

It was interesting when they showed the opening sequence to The Liver Birds to see how Liverpool looked in the early 70s.

On Thursday Sean Goldsmith featured 1969 as one of the years in the golden hour. He played part of the opening of The Liver Birds, and reflected how ironically it was topical as Carla Lane has just died.
Caroline Aherne has died aged 52 after a battle with Cancer.
Reference URL's