Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: MP Travel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MP Travel Volvo B7TL Plaxton President noted going down Hawthorne Rd Bootle around 1550 yesterday still fully brandedwho owns it now?
MP Travel Volvo B7TL Plaxton President noted going down Hawthorne Rd Bootle around 1550 yesterday still fully brandedwho owns it now?
(16/06/2022 08:51)CX06 BHE Wrote: [ -> ]Thought that was a Howards/Omega one?

Maybe? I'm not quite sure, it came up on Bustimes when I searched the vehicle (I can't recall if Howards/Omega track though hence why I'm not gonna fully rely on Bustimes though)

I'm not sure why it is listed as being with a dealer on Quack77 though, but it's likely someone just messing around with vehicles.
(16/06/2022 09:23)NathanR Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe? I'm not quite sure, it came up on Bustimes when I searched the vehicle (I can't recall if Howards/Omega track though hence why I'm not gonna fully rely on Bustimes though)

I'm not sure why it is listed as being with a dealer on Quack77 though, but it's likely someone just messing around with vehicles.

Quake77 is as reliable as bus times both can be edited by anyone
Presidential Travel have a former MP Travel Plaxton President, I did notice it the other week.
ME69MPT is now at yelloway and just back from repaint into white
(17/06/2022 06:44)NorthernCounties Wrote: [ -> ]ME69MPT is now at yelloway and just back from repaint into white

Interesting reply from Howard’s on the pic of it at hopwood hall suggesting no link between Howard’s and MP.
(17/06/2022 17:14)Mayneway Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting reply from Howard’s on the pic of it at hopwood hall suggesting no link between Howard’s and MP.

On my picture too. Gaz said in a reply to post on the mp travel group that HUT group is a joint operation, but Ian's reply just adds more confusion to what's happening
(17/06/2022 17:46)NorthernCounties Wrote: [ -> ]On my picture too. Gaz said in a reply to post on the mp travel group that HUT group is a joint operation, but Ian's reply just adds more confusion to what's happening

Yeah I thought it was yours, nice catch.
Northern have said MP Travel are running a RRB today. First time I've seen them say that in a few months. Strangely it's a Manchester service shown starting at Mobberley not Knutsford, with a service provided by 'Big Coach' serving Knutsford. To me that would suggest the vehicle MP Travel have made available wouldn't have enough capacity to pick up at Knutsford.
Reference URL's