Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: MP Travel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YY52 LCK [W11 MPT] is now based with local operator Presidential Travel from information that I have heard from a friend.
(15/05/2022 20:19)NathanR Wrote: [ -> ]YY52 LCK [W11 MPT] is now based with local operator Presidential Travel from information that I have heard from a friend.

Been in there yard in bootle for a month or 2 now
Well this is an interesting one:

PC1145921/1 GARRETH MCALLISTER-PARTRIDGE & LOUIS MCALLISTERPARTRIDGE, MP TRAVEL, BELLHOUSE LANE, HIGHER WALTON, WARRINGTON, WA4 6TR Operating between Kingsway South and Omega Boulevard Business Park given service number B52 / B52A effective from 01 June 2022. To amend Timetable.

Given we can almost certainly exclude the possibility of MP Travel and Howards being involved in a bus war, it sounds like the B52 is to be split between MP Travel and Howards, rather than it transferring to Howards.
(18/05/2022 18:23)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]Well this is an interesting one:

PC1145921/1 GARRETH MCALLISTER-PARTRIDGE & LOUIS MCALLISTERPARTRIDGE, MP TRAVEL, BELLHOUSE LANE, HIGHER WALTON, WARRINGTON, WA4 6TR Operating between Kingsway South and Omega Boulevard Business Park given service number B52 / B52A effective from 01 June 2022. To amend Timetable.

Given we can almost certainly exclude the possibility of MP Travel and Howards being involved in a bus war, it sounds like the B52 is to be split between MP Travel and Howards, rather than it transferring to Howards.
Friends look out for each other. often on RR MP or Howard would rack up for each other, really not on paper MP was part of the Howard group as they are good friends and work close.
(18/05/2022 23:56)Mrboo Wrote: [ -> ]Friends look out for each other. often on RR MP or Howard would rack up for each other, really not on paper MP was part of the Howard group as they are good friends and work close.

Being friends doesn't normally mean you both register the same service. You just need an 'on hire to' notice printed out and stuck in the window if you're helping out when the normal operator is short.
MP21MPT is now at yelloway, chadderton
MP20BUS is now with Lloyds, Machynlleth
(08/06/2022 20:26)Nwales Bus Wrote: [ -> ]MP20BUS is now with Lloyds, Machynlleth

Working out on the X28 service today for the first time.
I happened to observe MX06 VPE heading down Hanover Street earlier this morning, does anyone know of the current owner? According to Quack77 it is listed with Bus & Coach World (Dealer)

Thanks!
(16/06/2022 07:52)NathanR Wrote: [ -> ]I happened to observe MX06 VPE heading down Hanover Street earlier this morning, does anyone know of the current owner? According to Quack77 it is listed with Bus & Coach World (Dealer)

Thanks!

Thought that was a Howards/Omega one?
Reference URL's