Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: MP Travel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
D10MPT (D706GHY) has been painted in fleet livery
It seems another addition to the fleet is BX55 XMP registered now as MP55GEM and is a Volvo B7TL. It now has a Mrk 2 front refurbishment, similar to K573 RRH 
(23/11/2018 20:19)AlexBus12 Wrote: [ -> ]D10MPT (D706GHY) has been painted in fleet livery

Interesting fleet addition, I assume for private hires? Done quite a few miles on this over the years in Cornwall and this summer on hire to the Jurassic Mule from Dan Shears who was selling it in a dealer status.
MP Travel have acquired former Avon 308. AE08DKV
Think they have a couple more ex Avon vehicles, sure I seen a photo of them last week.
They have all three from that 08 ex Avon batch
Surprise addition to the fleet is brand new E200MMC YX68UXK soon to be re-registered MP68BUS and will be in fleet colours shortly according to their Facebook page
(13/12/2018 00:31)NorthernCounties Wrote: [ -> ]Surprise addition to the fleet is brand new E200MMC YX68UXK soon to be re-registered MP68BUS and will be in fleet colours shortly according to their Facebook page

Interesting, Is this just for rail replacements or are they starting service work?
Ex-Avon 208 and 308 have been repainted.
(13/12/2018 17:32)AlexBus12 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, Is this just for rail replacements or are they starting service work?

I was actually thinking the same. He seems to have a pretty impressive fleet for rail replacement work. Having said that I've been told recently that dealers are effectively throwing MMC Enviro200's at operators at the moment.
Reference URL's