Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LJ51 DDE (920) has now departed Rhyl and is currently at Bangor.
I’m going from Prestatyn Railway station to Presthaven Sands Haven holiday park on Monday the 20th, if I walk to the bus station can anyone please suggest which is the quickest bus to the holiday park?

I’m not at all familiar with Arriva and the last time I got a bus there it was Vole Coaches and an old man driving a single blue Leyland Olympian so it’s been a while.
(13/08/2018 01:23)acocker96 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m going from Prestatyn Railway station to Presthaven Sands Haven holiday park on Monday the 20th, if I walk to the bus station can anyone please suggest which is the quickest bus to the holiday park?

I’m not at all familiar with Arriva and the last time I got a bus there it was Vole Coaches and an old man driving a single blue Leyland Olympian so it’s been a while.

11G/11M Rhyl-Holywell, call at Prestatyn bus station & Presthaven Sands every 30 minutes daytime, 2 hours evening & Sundays.
(13/08/2018 01:51)MTL0201 Wrote: [ -> ]11G/11M Rhyl-Holywell, call at Prestatyn bus station & Presthaven Sands every 30 minutes daytime, 2 hours evening & Sundays.

Thank you very much appreciated
Ive just noticed that the 3 remaining Darts have been taxed for another year does this mean that they are staying for a bit longer?
(02/10/2018 16:41)darylyates17 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive just noticed that the 3 remaining Darts have been taxed for another year does this mean that they are staying for a bit longer?

They are
(02/10/2018 16:41)darylyates17 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive just noticed that the 3 remaining Darts have been taxed for another year does this mean that they are staying for a bit longer?

Tax means nothing as it can be claimed back, and I don't think 920 will be staying on much longer as the MOT runs out this month and it's currently VOR with a broken gearbox...
(02/10/2018 16:57)Y727 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]Tax means nothing as it can be claimed back, and I don't think 920 will be staying on much longer as the MOT runs out this month and it's currently VOR with a broken gearbox...

How long do 921 & 922 have left in terms of their MOTs must be soon if 920 is going.
(02/10/2018 17:01)darylyates17 Wrote: [ -> ]How long do 921 & 922 have left in terms of their MOTs must be soon if 920 is going.

Going by MOTs 922 has quite a while left as it was redone a few months ago (can't remember when exactly) and I believe 921 is towards the end of this year

But this isn't a concrete indicator of how long they stay in service, they could be put through another MOT or something could go horribly wrong with them before theyre due
(02/10/2018 17:18)Y727 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]Going by MOTs 922 has quite a while left as it was redone a few months ago (can't remember when exactly) and I believe 921 is towards the end of this year

But this isn't a concrete indicator of how long they stay in service, they could be put through another MOT or something could go horribly wrong with them before theyre due

I can see 922 being the last to go though end of an era with the last Darts going
Reference URL's