Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22/03/2017 20:42)mikestone Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/wales/update...s-in-rhyl/
;
apologies if this has been mentioned before, but states the 11 will run via Chester station instead of the Bus Exchange from 26th March.

will Arriva bother much with the new bus station or just continue to start most routes at the railway station
Arriva will be heading into the new bus station. I am told this plan has been around for a while. It is a shame. I guess the 12 will be a lot busier now with people wanting to head to the bus exchange instead of rail station. I normally change at Broughton just to make things a bit easier and to save the walk. Also, the 12 will be the only bus from SAltney to Bus Exchange won't it. I think SC may have lost one or two passengers from their move to Love Street.
Cadet CX54 DLJ (2502) is back here from Birkenhead, it's currently on 11s.
DLP 4168 has been scrapped
Arriva dont scrap Buses on site, always go to a Scrap dealer in Barnsley
(26/03/2017 16:31)Dentonian Wrote: [ -> ]On site, or has it been towed away by a scrap dealer?

It went to PVS after being sat at St Helens waiting for a new engine since about September last year
Sapphire 4536 on the X51 at 15.45 in Wrexham
Stand S6 outside Chester station has the middle panel missing so there is no timetable for the 11 and thus nothing to tell you it uses it - although google maps show it!
Sapphire CX14 BYA was put on the 51 to Denbigh at 1410 due to the bus coming back from there running 15 mins late. Coastliner CX61 CCZ has been put on the 12 to replace it. CX14 AZJ is also on the 51 today.
(03/04/2017 21:20)mikestone Wrote: [ -> ]Stand S6 outside Chester station has the middle panel missing so there is no timetable for the 11 and thus nothing to tell you it uses it - although google maps show it!
had a few Cadets on the Chester to Rhyl route of late dont mind a cadet
Reference URL's