Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Howards/Springfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If it's going on the 200 route it looks better than anything I ever saw GHA use on that route
Thanks
Is the new Enviro out yet? I noticed it was a plain white one on the 200 today.
Hi

Yes it's been on 289. New optare be here end of week or early next. That will allow us to paint the white 65 reg into livery, then that will move onto 27, replacing V23
It'll be a bit weird seeing a type of bus originally designed for the London market on a rural Cheshire route. However, I've heard they've been found to have good fuel economy on various types of routes.
(22/11/2016 16:46)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be a bit weird seeing a type of bus originally designed for the London market on a rural Cheshire route. However, I've heard they've been found to have good fuel economy on various types of routes.

Hope so !!
Rather odd working this afternoon saw F14HOW Volvo B10BLE out on 27s as V13HOW(Scania Soloar) was needed back at Depot for Inspection.

I'm surprised Knutstransport didnt notice it this afternoon.
(23/11/2016 23:48)M60lad Wrote: [ -> ]Rather odd working this afternoon saw F14HOW Volvo B10BLE out on 27s as V13HOW(Scania Soloar) was needed back at Depot for Inspection.

I'm surprised Knutstransport didnt notice it this afternoon.

I saw V23 HOW going up Adams Hill just after 3pm from the station but didn't see any 27 services after that.
Looks very nice that - I almost thought there was a panel missing at the back then remembered MetroCity's have rear windows!
Reference URL's