Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Howards/Springfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well done to howards for keeping the contract as they needed it i think
They havent kept it, just finish date has been moved till september when then it will go up for renewal
fingers crossed they keep it!
(19/06/2012 23:47)J654UHN Wrote: [ -> ]They havent kept it, just finish date has been moved till september when then it will go up for renewal

No mate, from what I have been told, it has been extended until 2013 Smile
2013! god these guys are in on some good luck, any reason why the contract has been exstended
(20/06/2012 09:24)bolton bus basher Wrote: [ -> ]2013! god these guys are in on some good luck, any reason why the contract has been exstended
Is there any need for these posts?! Confused
yea as it has a good question in it, why has the contract been extended
(20/06/2012 09:30)bolton bus basher Wrote: [ -> ]yea as it has a good question in it, why has the contract been extended
It's probably for "good behaviour" - most contracts can be extended for an extra year or two because of that!
Intresting that Dan. We dont know, were arent the owners of Howards Travel Group so how are we supposed to know.
Might be due to the fact no other operator wants to do it but i will say Howards varied fleet is good for the X22 as anything can be used
ahh right, not bad
Reference URL's