Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Howards/Springfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Howards have taken on the 735 Maghull High School route as I saw F16 HOW performing this duty yesterday entering Maghull Railway station.
Its not a Maghull High School Route, it's Maghull Station to Winstanley College. Used to be operated by Royalls Travel.

(13/09/2016 06:24)MX12CFE Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like Howards have taken on the 735 Maghull High School route as I saw F16 HOW performing this duty yesterday entering Maghull Railway station.
(13/09/2016 10:28)quahogbuscompany Wrote: [ -> ]Its not a Maghull High School Route, it's Maghull Station to Winstanley College. Used to be operated by Royalls Travel.
Thanks for that Did Royalls have a couple of white coaches one with coloured stripes? As saw those round Maghull on school days. Thanks.
Yes one was a Plaxton Premier and the other was a small Dennis Javelin with a Duple body and a plaxton front! Think it's for sale on ebay at the moment.

(13/09/2016 12:27)MX12CFE Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for that Did Royalls have a couple of white coaches one with coloured stripes? As saw those round Maghull on school days. Thanks.
ex-Abellio London Enviro 400 LJ09 OLD appears to now be hear bearing Howards fleet names.
It's LJ09 OKD. Delivered yesterday from Ensign I believe.

(19/09/2016 18:44)Lynx Wrote: [ -> ]ex-Abellio London Enviro 400 LJ09 OLD appears to now be hear bearing Howards fleet names.
(20/09/2016 09:03)quahogbuscompany Wrote: [ -> ]It's LJ09 OKD. Delivered yesterday from Ensign I believe.

I hopefully that Enviro Enviro400 LJ09OKD attend Wirral Buses and Trams show on Sunday 2nd October.
(20/09/2016 09:03)quahogbuscompany Wrote: [ -> ]It's LJ09 OKD. Delivered yesterday from Ensign I believe.

opps yep was meant to put that

Is it still in it's London colours or in Howards livery?
It'll look very smart in cream and blue
(20/09/2016 12:57)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]Is it still in it's London colours or in Howards livery?
It'll look very smart in cream and blue

Its still in London red with Howards fleet names. It's still even displaying C2 Oxford Circus on the side destination. Can't wait to see what it looks like all liveried up though!
Reference URL's