Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Howards/Springfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08/11/2016 16:59)The H man Wrote: [ -> ]It should be here end of month now....

Looks good!
(08/11/2016 18:53)326VFM Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why in factory nothing repainted Enviro200 Howard/Springfield livery only full white allover, but Optare Metrocity already painted on to Howard's Livery, What is different between both. I called Enviro 200 WINDY to match registration number SN66WND!!

The Enviro 200 would have been bought from a dealer (hence the older bodywork it's dealer stock), where as the metrocity is direct from Optare
The 27 will get one of the Enviro200s when the optare arrives.
The 48 is only contracted for one more year , so see what happens at re tender, the large vehicle is due to school workings in weaverham
(09/11/2016 10:09)The H man Wrote: [ -> ]The 27 will get one of the Enviro200s when the optare arrives.
The 48 is only contracted for one more year , so see what happens at re tender, the large vehicle is due to school workings in weaverham

I was forgetting some of the school services have been withdrawn/re-routed meaning more pupils rely on ordinary buses/trains.

I've noticed you've been awarded the Helsby-St Nicholas High School contract. I used to go to that school and remember the bus being a Chester City Transport double decker which went via Weaverham opposed to via Acton Bridge.
(09/11/2016 11:02)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]I was forgetting some of the school services have been withdrawn/re-routed meaning more pupils rely on ordinary buses/trains.

I've noticed you've been awarded the Helsby-St Nicholas High School contract. I used to go to that school and remember the bus being a Chester City Transport double decker which went via Weaverham opposed to via Acton Bridge.

The St nicks is commercial/ deminimus agreement with the school direct . It's another gha run. Not a cwac contract.
(08/11/2016 21:47)Raawwwrrr! Wrote: [ -> ]The Enviro 200 would have been bought from a dealer (hence the older bodywork it's dealer stock), where as the metrocity is direct from Optare

The registration is very similar to the two Hollinshead have acquired for Congleton services so possibly they've come from the same dealer
(12/11/2016 19:47)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]The registration is very similar to the two Hollinshead have acquired for Congleton services so possibly they've come from the same dealer

Usually Mistral
(12/11/2016 20:48)Raawwwrrr! Wrote: [ -> ]Usually Mistral

Indeed. Mistral is owned by Simon Fawcett who used to own Starline Travel who ran buses serving Knutsford, Altrincham, Manchester Airport, Wilmslow, Macclesfield and Northwich. While more recently Mistral leased Enviros to Swans Travel when they had the 200 and 289 contracts.
https://flic.kr/p/NGSvXY

Our new Enviro200 is now painted and will be on the road tomorrow.
(13/11/2016 14:16)The H man Wrote: [ -> ]https://flic.kr/p/NGSvXY

Our new Enviro200 is now painted and will be on the road tomorrow.

That looks rather smart in the company livery H MAN.
Reference URL's