Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09/09/2022 19:51)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]One of their Drivers said not long ago there was a notice up saying November, assuming that was incorrect then

There are due to arrive this December as there going to be 11 new Evoras for the 5/5C/5D services as their Cymru Coastliner Pulsar 2s are going from there to be transferred over to Merseyside, other 4 may likely stay at Bangor whiles been told.
Optare Solo 662 is due to be transferred over here from Winsford, no date yet to know when she comes but as far as I'm aware there's no bus going from Bangor what so ever.
(09/09/2022 21:52)efanmthomas Wrote: [ -> ]There are due to arrive this December as there going to be 11 new Evoras for the 5/5C/5D services as their Cymru Coastliner Pulsar 2s are going from there to be transferred over to Merseyside, other 4 may likely stay at Bangor whiles been told.

That's suprised me that Pulsar 2s are going considering the issues the depot has been having with the pulsar 1s
(10/09/2022 13:20)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]That's suprised me that Pulsar 2s are going considering the issues the depot has been having with the pulsar 1s

Might be to free up the last of the Commanders unless they are going beforehand
Does anyone know if the 14/15 services in Conwy to Llysfaen can a Pulsar be used?
(10/09/2022 17:37)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if the 14/15 services in Conwy to Llysfaen can a Pulsar be used?

Should be fine on both routes, just preferred by a Solo.
Can anyone confirm if all Bangors cadets are to go, and to be replaced by solos by end of year?
(14/09/2022 12:47)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone confirm if all Bangors cadets are to go, and to be replaced by solos by end of year?

Cadets are going soon, nothing confirmed yet on what there going to be replaced with.
VDL Pulsar 3175 is coming back today in the new livery with 3178 being next to go.
3175 now out on the 5/5C/5D
Reference URL's