Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(24/02/2022 18:00)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]Has anything else gone in its place?

Yes 679 CX58 FYY is still at St Helens getting done up
Pulsar 3166 is back in service today on 5/5D
681 has recently done the interior up with seats and handrails removed off 692.
(02/03/2022 10:58)PULSAR Wrote: [ -> ]Pulsar 3166 is back in service today on 5/5D

And broke down in Llandudno behind Parc Llandudno
Updates regarding Bangor depot that 679 is to return from tomorrow also some sad news that 2649 is now withdrawn from service awating scrap.
(07/03/2022 15:18)efanmthomas Wrote: [ -> ]Updates regarding Bangor depot that 679 is to return from tomorrow also some sad news that 2649 is now withdrawn from service awating scrap.

Looking forward to the new 679 soon, also what caused 2649's Withdrawal?
(07/03/2022 16:18)DK55 FYP Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to the new 679 soon, also what caused 2649's Withdrawal?

It was left broken because it was awating for parts but they now got 2915 back out on the road.
679 now returned to Bangor from St Helen's as of this morning.
Looking at today's buses majority of the coastliners are covering Anglesey Routes!

I'm wandering if there will be more pulsars transferred to Bangor soon?
(08/03/2022 15:56)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at today's buses majority of the coastliners are covering Anglesey Routes!

I'm wandering if there will be more pulsars transferred to Bangor soon?

I'm not entirely sure yet but as in future they most likely will because with Pulsars now starting with the 07s are coming to their age too, even Birkenhead depot has lost 2645 too. Would presume they could go to the pool fleet sooner or so. We've had a lot of Coastliner Pulsars working on different routes of the same day like some been with Amlwch and Llandudno (and Pwllheli untill covid began).

There's been a lot of old Pulsars or Cadets working on the 5s like every day now and Solos sometimes. Even we have 2935 in Sapphire spec that's being doing the 5s too as usual thinking that it's a Pulsar 2 bodied that can join along with the Coastliners.
Reference URL's