Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Freshly repainted 3174 has arrived back here this morning
I've also heard 3177 will be going to Blackburn for another repaint and internal refurb. However, it's original repaint was done in Rhyl.
Everytime a cadet goes onto 62 route they seem to break down. Though many years ago they were predominantly used from Amlwch outstation. Today 2632 was placed on Amlwch and Broke down. 2637 was withdrawn. What gives them such bad luck on this route?
New updates to the new MCV Evoras for Bangor as there are now landed in UK and there are currently in Cambridge atm.
There arrivals to Bangor is now confirmed from the start of January.

**Post Update**
We are now be getting 12 MCV Evoras over in Bangor as one spare, one should turn up before Christmas for type training.
(13/12/2022 17:23)efanmthomas Wrote: [ -> ]New updates to the new MCV Evoras for Bangor as there are now landed in UK and there are currently in Cambridge atm.
There arrivals to Bangor is now confirmed from the start of January.

I heard the drivers saying that they will have no mirrors. I hope when they arrive they will be used for 5/5c/5D only. I'm guessing there will be a training program.
(13/12/2022 19:10)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]I heard the drivers saying that they will have no mirrors. I hope when they arrive they will be used for 5/5c/5D only. I'm guessing there will be a training program.

Yes as type training as there are fitted with camera mirrors.
3168 is now back since this morning freshly repainted.
2642 is going to Chester from today to replace the withdrawn 2644.
The first Evora to arrive here this afternoon is 3192 BV72 KLA.
News confirmed that the rest of the Evora fleet numbers are 3181/82/83/84/85/86/87/88/89/90/91 and 3192 was the first one that is in Bangor, driver type training is to start this Friday as I'm told, then from February they are to enter service.

Pulsar 2s to be kept in Bangor will be 3176/77/78/79 as the other 11 will be moving on to Merseyside.
Reference URL's