Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone confirm if Arriva are taking some of the local operations in Holyhead such as the 24/24a heard possible tender will be going to Arriva. But see anymore news on it. Thanks all
(05/01/2022 13:06)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone confirm if Arriva are taking some of the local operations in Holyhead such as the 24/24a heard possible tender will be going to Arriva. But see anymore news on it. Thanks all

I know Anglesey will be re tendering their tendered network this year, however now would be a bit early. If I remember right the 24 is actually operated Commercially by Goodsir Coaches with only the Sunday journeys tendered. Considering the service could be operated with one bus, id doubt if Arriva would go for the 24, seeing as they have only handed back their tendered operations in the past couple of years
(05/01/2022 15:47)Nwales Bus Wrote: [ -> ]I know Anglesey will be re tendering their tendered network this year, however now would be a bit early. If I remember right the 24 is actually operated Commercially by Goodsir Coaches with only the Sunday journeys tendered. Considering the service could be operated with one bus, id doubt if Arriva would go for the 24, seeing as they have only handed back their tendered operations in the past couple of years

24/24A is no longer commercially operated by goodsir since covid!
Just to confirm that 3166 has recently gone away to be repainted at St Helen's.
(06/01/2022 12:33)efanmthomas Wrote: [ -> ]Just to confirm that 3166 has recently gone away to be repainted at St Helen's.

This the one turning into pride livery!
30/01 Arriva planning team to revert Anglesey routes back to pre pandemic levels apart from service 58.
(06/01/2022 20:52)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]30/01 Arriva planning team to revert Anglesey routes back to pre pandemic levels apart from service 58.

Does this mean that there changing back to hourly services like with Llangefni and Holyhead running every hour from Bangor 4H route via Ysbyty Gwynedd?
(10/01/2022 01:57)efanmthomas Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean that there changing back to hourly services like with Llangefni and Holyhead running every hour from Bangor 4H route via Ysbyty Gwynedd?

62 will return every 30 minutes with additional school services.

4/x4 will return with 2 4H's
Is 2483 still in use in Bangor or has it been withdrawn
2483 was back out since last week, it's currently working out of Llandudno on the 14/15s as of today.
Reference URL's