Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm disappointed to learn that 3192 hasn't got the headrest like the pulsar 2s have on the 5. Its seems like a partial downgrade in some respects. And the only upgrade potentially is USB sockets! What are your thoughts?
(03/01/2023 19:11)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm disappointed to learn that 3192 hasn't got the headrest like the pulsar 2s have on the 5. Its seems like a partial downgrade in some respects. And the only upgrade potentially is USB sockets! What are your thoughts?

I think will cope them ok even the Evoras usully have high back seats which can make it a better interior view. I will be travelling on them every week when I go to work. The Lloyds and Caelloi Evoras are just standard seats with just one disabled wheelchair space and 2 front seats, same as Arriva Luton as dealer stocks. But the Arriva spec Evoras have a lot of differences having 2 disabled spaces and just a seat behind the driver area. So yeah I can't wait to go on one of these when they enter service just though it can save you phone to charge whenever you plan longer trips if your from Caernarfon or Llandudno just travel all the way within these areas.
Pulsar 2s 3169/70 are now transferred to Speke depot, 3171 is also to move there from Monday.
Evoras 3181/3/4/6/8 have arrived here this afternoon, the other 6 will arrive by next week.
(06/01/2023 18:21)efanmthomas Wrote: [ -> ]Evoras 3181/3/4/6/8 have arrived here this afternoon, the other 6 will arrive by next week.

Do you think we will see the Evoras start before February? With the Pulsar 2s leaving. Will it be just Bangor depot drivers been trained for these does anyone know or will the outstations such as Amlwch and Llandudno be trained too?
(07/01/2023 09:09)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think we will see the Evoras start before February? With the Pulsar 2s leaving. Will it be just Bangor depot drivers been trained for these does anyone know or will the outstations such as Amlwch and Llandudno be trained too?

Evoras are to start from the beginning of February. Yes all drivers even Llandudno and Amlwch are all to type training, there will be 2 Evoras to be kept in Llandudno for 5s as Llandudno line.
5 more Evoras have arrived this afternoon are 3185/87/89/90/91, just only 3182 left now to turn up sometime next week.
Anymore news as to when more coastlines will be moving to there new homes
I've seen that 3165-3167 have not been in use, have they been sent to new homes?
Is the PVR on the 5 greatly reduced in winter, so that Bangor can afford to move 3165-3167 & 3169-3171 before the Evoras are put into service?
Reference URL's