Current time: 25/04/2024, 10:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(01/11/2015 15:52)YK53 GXO Wrote:  It was reported earlier that both 36808 and 19062 are to transfer from CH to RF.

Are Chester getting anything back in exchange for these?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(01/11/2015 17:24)chester285 Wrote:  Are Chester getting anything back in exchange for these?

I can only assume that the ex-Goldline Solo's will cover these.
(31/10/2015 19:50)Myllenium2453 Wrote:  I read that any new vehicles would have USB charge up sockets near all seats but not sure how it would work out at the back seat.

There is one USB charging point per two seats throughout, minus the front three over the wheel arch and the middle seat at the rear. The charging points themselves are 5V, with one port being a 1 amp, and the other being a 2.1 amp port. It is advisable to stick your cable into the 2.1 amp port if you want to charge your phone as this is like connecting it to a mains charger whereas the 1 amp port would be like charging your phone from a PC.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01/11/2015 17:35)YK53 GXO Wrote:  I can only assume that the ex-Goldline Solo's will cover these.

The ex-Midlands Goldline Solos are replacing Darts. I would assume that standard Solos 47034/5 are replacing 19062 and 36808
Somebody mentioned that 36071/2 are heading back to Chester but not sure if its true.

I am no longer active on this forum.
According to the Stagecoach Enthusiasts group on Facebook 36071/2 and 36184/5 are due to move to Preston
Its about time them mini Enviro 200s left, It was disgrace they where allocated to Rock Ferry in the first place.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(01/11/2015 23:08)T42 PVM Wrote:  Its about time them mini Enviro 200s left, It was disgrace they where allocated to Rock Ferry in the first place.

Not really as a bus that size is required for the Tesco free services and one school contract.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(02/11/2015 08:09)R879 HRF Wrote:  Not really as a bus that size is required for the Tesco free services and one school contract.

Maybe if that was all they where used on but using them on the 41/42 and 38 was just a joke, I also recall around the time these arrived it was stated that any spare full sized Buses would be allocated to them services due to a number of complaints of the longer Enviros getting really busy

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
When travelling to work this morning on route 2, I noted that a few of the vehicles that were previously on routes 1 & 2 are being used on 41/42 services. I'm wondering if this is part of the plan to put larger (albeit older) vehicles on routes 41/42 on at least some diagrams, pending some newer buses being acquired in the future?

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)